2019 Installation of Officers and Holiday Party
Come join us as we install our new 2020 Officer Team and celebrate the holidays.
2 hour Open Bar: 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner: 6:30 PM
- Dinner including Lemon-caper Chicken, Roast French Turkey, Italian Meatballs and penne in house-made marinara with rocotta and fresh basil,whipped mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, lemon-cucumber orzo, Beer Braised Pot Roast, Six Cheese Bow Tie Pasta, Roasted Red Potatoes and More
- Coffee and Dessert Station to Follow
Please contact us if you have any special dietary needs. Gluten Free and Vegan options are available.
Installation of Officers to follow dinner.
Hats, Gloves and Warm Socks will be collected to benefit Friends of the Night People!
Your warm item donation or $10 cash will serve as entry for the Mystery Item Door Prize Raffle (at least $300 value)
Congratulations to our incoming 2020 Officer Team!
- Karen Dean, Merchants Insurance Group
- Vice President,
- Sam Webster, Merchants Insurance Group
- Kevin Parks, GEICO
- Determined by Election ending 11/18 @ 5 PM
We will also introduce the rest of the 2020 Buffalo CPCU Board following the Installation of the Officers. If you are interested in joining the Board as a Director or serve on a committee, please contact us.
Pay online now through PayPal or select pay at the door. Checks may be payable to Buffalo CPCU Society. Please register ASAP, but no later than Tuesday, December 2nd!
Merchants Insurance Group