Come join the Buffalo Chapter of the CPCU Society as we confer our New Designees and celebrate their hardwork at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery. We will hold a cocktail hour before and after dinner with the cermony during dinner. Presiding over the ceremony and presenting their CPCU pins will be the CPCU Society Governor, Carol Britton-Grant, CPCU. Professional attire requested to celebrate this achievement.
Congratulations to our New Designees!
- Ryan Brand - GEICO
- Kelly Burdick - GEICO
- Jason Fahmer - GEICO
- Brett Hammond - National General Insurance
- Denise Harman - USI Insurance Services
- Ryan Hochrad - GEICO
- Nathan Jacoby - Allegany Co-Op Insurance Company
- James Lamoy - GEICO
- Cory Nowosiadly - W.H. Greene
- Colleen Ryan - GEICO
- Garrett Schmigiel - Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Jonathan Sommer - Walsh Duffield Companies Inc
- Matthew Whittemore - GEICO
The Cost is free to all New Designees and $50.00 for CPCU Society Member/Guests. Pay online now through PayPal or select pay at the door. Checks may be payable to Buffalo CPCU Society. Please register ASAP, but no later than Tuesday, October 1st, 2019. We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Tuesday, October 8th, 2019
Time: Cocktails beginning at 5:30 with Dinner and Ceremony at 6:30 PM
Place: Pearl Street Grill & Brewery, 76 Pearl Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
- Dinner served with Bone-In Chicken, Beer Braised Pot Roast, Six Cheese Bow Tie Pasta, Roasted Red Potatoes and More
- Two-Hour Open Bar
- Coffee and Desserts to Follow
Questions? Email email@example.com or call Sam Webster at 585.613.1042
Contact:Sam Webster, CPCU