Buffalo CPCU Conferment Dinner
Come join the Buffalo Chapter of the CPCU Society as we confer our New Designees and celebrate their hardwork at Banchetti by Rizzo's. We will hold a cocktail hour before and after dinner, with the Conferment cermony occurring during dinner. Presiding over the ceremony and presenting their CPCU pins will be our immediate past Buffalo Chapter President, Karen Dean, CPCU. Professional attire requested to celebrate this achievement.
Congratulations to our 2021 New Designees!
- Osward Cabrera - GEICO
- Steven Hyman - GEICO
- Harmony Johnson - GEICO
- Jennifer Kirwan - USI Insurance Services
- Kaitlyn Krna - Genesee Patrons Insurance
- Heather Lamont - Liberty Mutual
- Emma Laque - Chubb Limited US
- Amanda Pasquale - IAT Insurance Group
- Will Pekrul - USI Insurance Services
- Maria Savidge - GEICO
- Shannon Wawrowski - Chubb Limited US
- Nicholas Young - Merchants Insurance Group
We will also recognize our 2020 New Designees Amy Skilbred and Chauncey Carter of GEICO since we were not able to last year!
The Cost is free to all 2020 and 2021 New Designees and $50.00 for CPCU Society Member/Guests. Pay online now through PayPal or select pay at the door. Checks may be payable to Buffalo CPCU Society. Please register ASAP, but no later than Thursday, October 7th, 2021. We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Thursday, October 14th, 2021
Time: Cocktails beginning at 5:30 with Dinner and Ceremony at 6:30 PM
Place: BANCHETTI by Rizzo's, 550 N. French Rd Amherst, NY 14228
- Dinner served with Chicken Picatta, Slice Roast Beef, Asiago Herb Potatot Bake, and Baked Penne with Mozzarella
- Two-Hour Open Bar
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Webster at 585.613.1042
Sam Webster, CPCU
Genesee Patrons Insurance Company
USI Insurance Services
Insurance Women of Buffalo
Contact:Sam Webster, CPCU